PaliRoots logo
PaliRoots logo

All articles

What should I do if I receive a damaged or defective item?Updated a month ago

We apologize if you have received a damaged or defective item from our store. If this happens, please follow these steps:

  1. Contact us immediately and provide details about the defect, including photos if possible.
  2. We will offer you either a gift card credit equal to the value of the item or we can send out a replacement. In some cases, you may keep or dispose of the damaged item.
  3. If a replacement is necessary, we may require a reshipment fee to cover the cost of sending the new item. We will provide instructions on how to arrange the payment.
  4. For exchanges, you may use our Return and Exchange Portal and follow the provided instructions. We may provide you with a return label for your convenience.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to making things right for you.

Was this article helpful?